We’re seeking a part-time social media manager to develop Jumble & Flow’s social media presence across platforms. We’re seeking someone who specializes in either or both Instagram and LinkedIn but also has hands-on experience with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and potentially other channels TBD.
You’ll collaborate with our founder (Amy Cuevas Schroeder), editorial team, and marketing team, all of whom are part-timers as well.
The social media manager will lead the work of promoting new jumbleandflow.com blog content and special promotions, as well as producing original content. We’ve got ideas and would love to hear yours as well.
Get creative and have fun with developing new ongoing social series, engaging with our followers and like-minded organizations.
• Learn more about the Jumble & Flow team here
• Read our official launch announcement here
• Work remotely
• Flexible hours. We estimate that you’d work approximately four to five hours per week for a total of about 16–20 hours per month.
• We’re a growing team of talented folks who’ve worked for Etsy, Minted, TimeOut, Nickelodeon, Cameo, Google, and more.
• You have relevant experience working in social media.
• You enjoy reading; our primary product is currently editorial.
• You’re a skilled writer.
• You’re a good self-manager.
Bonus points if:
• You’re a womxn in your 40s who has a good sense of what other womxn in their 40s are interested in.
• You’re familiar with using Later to schedule posts.
• You've worked in media in some shape or form and understand how editorial publishing works.
• You enjoy reading but also understand people’s general attraction to visual content.
• You have experience using Canva or Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Suite program.
Monthly stipend of $500 per month
How to apply
Please email either your resume or LinkedIn profile along with a brief "cover letter" expressing your interest via email to amy [at] jumbleandflow.com.