• April 8, 2020: Remember when 40 was over the hill?
• March 30, 2020: Live from my bedroom on losing my job during the Coronavirus pandemic
• April 26, 2020: This is what happiness in your 40s looks like
• May 7, 2020: "I'm too old for this shit."
Our twice monthly newsletter is free and exclusive to subscribers.
Join the growing tribe of women who read the Jumble & Flowdown newsletter for creative inspiration, health and wellness advice, interviews with women working through the ups and downs of midlife, and more.
Join the growing community
of women going with
the jumble and flow
• Amy Cuevas Schroeder's summary of the latest hot topics in jobs, women's issues, culture, and working through the complications of life right now.
• Creative inspiration, career and financial advice, personal essays, and women’s health and wellness tips curated for busy women.
• In My Prime: Honest stories of women navigating the ups and downs of midlife
• Adventures in Perimenopause: Insights, resources, and real talk about preparing for your “second spring”.
• May 25, 2020: Open call for photos of women in their 40s
• June 3, 2020: 'I’m having one of those falling-apart days'
• June 17, 2020: Bring the change
• July 1, 2020: What comes after Girlboss?
Inside the Jumble & Flowdown newsletter
Meet Christina Loff. She celebrated her 44th birthday at home during shelter in place in San Francisco. By day she works for Chronicle Books. By night, she makes jewelry for her business Tweet Sweet. She's a good example of how to design happiness on your own terms.
We're making the next Jumble & Flowdown right now. Have you subscribed yet?
Hi, I'm Amy Cuevas Schroder, the cofounder of Jumble & Flow. By day, I work full time as a content director for a tech startup. I wake up every day at 5:30 am to work on Jumble & Flow because I'm in perimenopause and have a hard time staying awake past 9 pm. Time and energy are my biggest enemies, but I love what I'm doing. I'm also raising twin girls, one of whom has special needs and is a lovable handful.
Hallefrickinglujah for Lizzo. The lyrically gifted activist-entertainer is a bold and beautiful example of how far we’ve come as women. And, ahem, there might not be a Lizzo without these five women …